Terms and Conditions
- Please allow 2-4 business days for delivery.
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday delivery is not available.
- To protect your order, a person’s (aged 18 or above) signature is required upon delivery.
- Items ordered together may not always be delivered together.
- Please refer to the delivery confirmation email for exact details and parcel tracking reference.
- For orders totalling over AU$10,000 (inclusive of GST), an 8th Avenue Customer Service Representative will contact you to arrange a special delivery.
WATCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS GLOSSARY:
- EXCHANGE – 8th Avenue Online is happy to exchange within 14 days of receipt. The exchange policy does
NOT apply to purchases made in the 8th Avenue Watch Co. stores.
- RETURN – The 8th Avenue Online Store will accept the return of new, unworn (strap/band is not scratched, and leather is not creased or stretched), and undamaged merchandise within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to purchases made in store. The returned merchandise must be in its original condition and accompanied by proof of purchase and the original warranty card, as well as the original documentation and packaging including certificates, otherwise the return cannot be accepted, and a refund cannot be made to you. All watches come with an International Warranty, and Instruction manual/booklet and these need to be returned too.
Please Note: The return/refund policy does NOT apply to purchases made in the 8th Avenue Watch Co. stores.
- REFUND – Your refund will be credited to the original payment method, to the value of the item printed on the receipt/order confirmation.
- FAULTY – Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within the warranty period.
- GUARANTEE – 8th Avenue Watch Co guarantees 100% authenticity of every watch sold. Our watches come directly from the authorised distributor, and each watch comes with box, manual, International Warranty and any further accompanying certification, as provided by the manufacturer.We are disgusted by counterfeits, and will never sell copy or counterfeit watches.
- WARRANTY – During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate/card you will have the right to have any manufacturing defect repaired free of charge. The warranty covers moving parts only, and does not cover normal wear and tear.The manufacturer’s warranty generally does not cover the following:
- Damages, and/or malfunctioning of the watch after the terms of warranty expires.
- Damages to crystal glass ie scratched crystal or broken crystal
- Damages to the outer-casing (watchcase)
- The leather strap ie normal wear and tear or alteration of the band colour due to use
- Issues occurring if your watch is handled by non-authorised repairer (ie battery replacement or service repair)
- The life of the battery
- Any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents ie knock or fall